Neo and Caridina Combinations

Has anyone successfully kept neos with Blue Bolts and/or Shadow Pandas? By "successfully" I mean that everyone seemed happy and healthy and was breeding normally etc. If so what were the water parameters you found worked well?

Are there other caridina that cohabit well with neos?

Neos and tigers mix the best since both their ideal parameters overlap. One of the best color combinatons is Tangerine Tigers and Blue Dreams the contrast of blue and orange is stunning.

I had neos with my TBs, the first month they bred like crazy then stopped. The babies grew really slow and some of the adults started dying. All TBs were fine for two months then I lost 3 of them too for some reason after I moved most the neos out. The TB's haven't bred yet either. 

I have Controsoil and ph of 6.2ish and gh of 4-5. I'm still new to cards but that's just my experience so far having them together.

Thanks for the input. RyeGuy I know you're right; my initial plan for expansion once I got the hang of things with the Neos was OEBTs. However, hanging out on the forum and seeing some of the nice TBs out there I started to think they might be a little more interesting. However, happy and healthy is definitely more important to me and Lyana has confirmed that TBs and Neos don't make great tankmates so I'll stick to tigers.

I've already got PFRs so was thinking a blue tiger would be nice. I hate that the OEBTs don't breed true though so I'll probably look for some RBTs when I'm ready.