Shadow panda breeding

From what I understand, shadow pandas come from blue bolts and black pandas.

First, is this even correct?  

Second, if/when I get shadow pandas, will they breed true if segregated out, or will 2 shadow pandas produce a mix of bolts and black pandas (or something else entirely)

and finally, I have a separate tank of normal crystal blacks that I have just because I like them, im not trying to selectively breed them for any patterns or quality.   If I were to put culls (not sick or deformed, just not up to the color standards I want) from the bolts and pandas in there, and they were to breed, what might I end up with?    I dont mind just getting more plain blacks, or crapy bolts or whatever, but don't want to accidentally revert my tank back to some unnatractive wild type.

Ive got a puffer who will gladly take my culls, but I feel like an asshole feeding my lttle friends to him if they are healthy shrimp, so if it wouldnt destroy my CBS tank, id like to just et them live out their lives in there.

Your first statement is correct, Shadow Pandas did originate from crossing a Panda x Blue Bolt.

Unfortunately they do not breed true. If you breed two Shadow Pandas you could receive any Taiwan Bee to include Red Wine, Ruby Red, BKK, Panda, Shadow Pandas, Blue Bolts, etc.

One of the cool things about Taiwan bees is that they never revert back to a wild type as far as i have seen. I have also noticed that although they will not breed true they will however produce more of one type if kept together. A large group of shadow pandas will produce more shadow pandas than any other type.