Repashy. Does anyone use it?

I know that many people's favorite foods are Glas Garten, CSF and others but has anyone used Repashy much? Please let me know your positive and negative experiences. Types you have used. Opionions or facts about it. Whether you have tried it or not. How long you tried it for. I have used it some with fish in the past and it was great! Good for all species? Currently I am testing it with Neos and I like how convenient it is in my situation. Thanks

I cooked a single tablespoon batch and its lasted me months, after freezing the leftovers. Makes a mess if you over feed, any my shrimp aren't any more crazy over it than anything else. This bottle will likely last me a lifetime!

I feed Soilent Green once a week and my shrimp really seem to like it. Been using it for about a year, and that's just from a couple sample bottles they had sent along with an order I had placed for reptile stuff. Plus it never gets old dramatically telling my shrimp that soylent green is made of people! I haven't tried their Shrimp Souffle,though.

I use it for my catfish and the RCS seem to like all of it - Soilent Green, Super Green, Morning Wood, and occasionally Spawn n Grow.  (Actually I don't feed any shrimp-specific food, just Repashy and fresh veggies.)

Just got back in town. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I have the shrimp soufflé and solvent green. The shrimp like both. Stephan Tanner from Swiss Tropicals has his own blend of Repashy listed on his site. I think I may have to try this one too. Here is the list of ingredients that he posted.

Black Soldier Fly Larvae Meal, Mango Powder, Banana Powder, Fig Powder, Papaya Powder, Squid Meal, Krill Meal, Dandelion Powder, Vitamins, Trace Elements, and Minerals.