MK Breed Blue Diamond dose

Before I dose MK Breed Blue Diamond into 5-gallon jug RO water.  The TDS is 1-2ppm.

I want to get to 4 dGH. - KH: 0-1

I dosed 4mL of MK Breed Blue (1mL / gal) to get 4dGH = 118 ppm TDS and kH is still about 0-1.

Does anyone have similar number like mine? Is this correct number look to you?

@Rivergardennursery , thanks for the info .. but I do wonder because today I dosed 4ml and tested api gH it took 4 drops to get the color of ish green with 118 TDS from digital (HM) meter.  If I dose 8ml per your suggest, would that be too much?

As per instruction of ML Blue

10 mL / 25 gallons = .4 mL/gallon for +1 dGH,  But I need 4-5 dGH, and I didn’t want to over the amount, it so I calculated for 4 dGH…

.4 mL/gallon x 4 gal = 1.6 mL/gallon for 4 dGH,and when I use 1.6 mL dose / gal (tested on 1 gal RO water) to aim for 4 dGH, but it bring dGH of 10 .

So I lower down to 1 mL / gal (dosed 4 mL MK Blue) in 5 gal jugs RO water, which yielded a dGH of 4 dGH. 

1 mL/gallon of Blue Diamond x 5 gallons = 5 mL of Blue Diamond for 5 dGH , for that I just used 4 mL Blue Diamond aim for near/at 4 dGH. 

Not sure anyone else using MK Blue diamond has same result as me?