Guppy and plant for sale price is reduce plus new stuff added

cindygao0217

Hello everyone I have some guppy and plants up for sale. Please PM me if you have any questions or comments! I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL AS A FORM OF PAYMENT! The prices do not including shipping!

Fish:
They are Red snakeskin guppy that have been selected breed for 2-3 year by me personally 90% breed red snakeskin as show quality never won at a show but I have been to one and my guppy was highly praise for the tail and the color of it 

Males: $2each
Females:$3 each
Fry: $5.00 for scoop (least 10 fish)
Pregnant: 8 dollar they are pregnant I will take picture of individuals mother before shipping them to you they usually have about 10-40 fry

Fish:
They are cross between spiece since they begin with a not so health strain so I cross it with my red snake skin to make healthier and now it the healthy thing ever baby is very healthy too they are blue and black and yellow for male 
Males: $2 each
Females: $3each
Fry: $5.00 for scoop (least 15 fish)
Pregnant: 8 dollar they are pregnant I will take picture of individuals mother before shipping them to you they usually have about 10-40 fry

Plants:
Taiwan moss 1 golf ball 5 dollar
Java moss 1 golf ball 3 dollar

Shipping Info (continental US):
FISH (and plants): $12 priority
PLANTS ONLY: $7-priority

WARNING!!! Warning I do not guarantee the fry is what they are since they are in the same tank the only difference is the color that how I tell is blue or red but I can tell the difference between future pattern. 

Also the price is high but I spent a lot of money on them and I work really hard to select breed them and they are very health and super big female and they alway get pregnant easier and the baby is the healthy thing right after it born 

If you have any questions or concerns please PM me!!!

Thanks!!!