Anyone near Portland Oregon?

AquaticEngineer

Just wanted to reacquaint myself with you all since I haven't been active in quite some time.

Anyone near Portland? Would love to start gathering some shrimp supplies/broodstock locally :)

I've been meaning to get down to the Wet Spot and check out their selection for ever it seems like.

Kinda disappointed w the shrimps selection at wet spot, but they sure has a great selection for nano fishes. Thinking about getting some killifish and shrimps in a tank :)

No. I've been looking for a shrimp club or something like that in Portland w no success - may be we can start one :)

Just chatted with a guy that is going to bein Hawaii soon and has his collectors license (don't know if it applies to freshwater also)

Any worth while Hawaiian freshwater shrimp i should have him looking for?

13 hours ago, pantungw said:

Kinda disappointed w the shrimps selection at wet spot, but they sure has a great selection for nano fishes. Thinking about getting some killifish and shrimps in a tank :)

No. I've been looking for a shrimp club or something like that in Portland w no success - may be we can start one :)

Saw someone selling cherries for .50 cents each on Craigslist yesterday out here.

Local shrimp club would be cool :) There re quite a few native marine shrimp to keep and even an invasive freshwater one you can catch out on Sauvie Island if you are in to collecting your own as opposed to buying :)

Let me know when you want to collect some wild shrimps, always available for that :)

What kind of shrimps do you have now? I am a newbie - so far I have some neos, CRS, cbs, and a few taiwan bees. So far they look healthy but no babies yet :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, pantungw said:

Let me know when you want to collect some wild shrimps, always available for that :)

What kind of shrimps do you have now? I am a newbie - so far I have some neos, CRS, cbs, and a few taiwan bees. So far they look healthy but no babies yet :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing but native marine shrimp right now, just getting back into the freshwater shrimps again.