Having trouble getting my ph in optimal range

I have one tank that I stock various TBs and CRS in that has fluval Shrimp stratum in it to maintain a stable ph of about 6, but the tank I set up a few weeks ago (cycled, yet no shrimp in it yet) has only sand in it as the substrate, and the ph is close to 7.5. Water is a mix of RO (remineralized) and dechlorinated tap water. Are there any products I can buy that can bring my ph to a 6-6.5 without replacing the substrate with one that buffers the ph automatically (it's an aquascaped tank, no CO2, and I don't want to deconstruct the whole tank and add new substrate.) 

You could try adding peat pellets to the filter.  It may discolor your water a bit, but will help buffer the PH down.

Drift wood will do the same, im not sure if it will get it down to 6 though.   Depends on your KH i suppose.

You could also check the sponsors page for tannin aquatics, theyve got all kinds of organic thingies that can help with PH.

Peat will lower the ph, and lower the kh. When your kh is alredy 0 peat can cause big ph drops so you need to be careful with the dosing. Another option is CO2 injection, however it's usually not recomnded for caridina shrimp.