Shrimplet Growth Rates

I had my first neocaridina shrimplets a month ago, and since then I've been monitoring them closely.  At the time, I'd looked everywhere to try to get information on,  a] the size of shrimplets at birth and, b] how quickly they grow.  I couldn't find anything more accurate than "really small" and "quite quickly".  Well, I now know so I thought that I'd document it in case anybody else is interested.

At birth, they are 1mm-2mm

After one week, they are 2-3mm

After two weeks, they are 3-4mm

After three weeks, they are 4-5mm

After four weeks, they are 5-6mm

So, I feel reasonably confident in saying that they grow (roughly) 1mm a week - at least for the first month.

Anecdotally with my latest batch of RCS that seems about right. Will prob depend on food type and availability as well. More protein will produce faster growth.

That's probably correct regarding their nutrition.  For what it's worth, I don't (currently) feed my shrimp.  There's enough algae in the tank for them.  Once I get to the point where I don't have to clean the tank every week, then I might start giving them some food.

I had batches of CRS, Mischlings, and Blue bolt x BKK shrimplets all hatch the same day.

The mischlings and the CRS are a little over 1/8" , the TBs are still ridiculously tiny...  probably half the size of the other 2 tanks.

They've all been fed amaranth leaves and CFS baby, and the TB tank is a more mature tank than the Mischlings, so should have far more biofilm.