Jump to content

Need help finding something for DIY project (in uk)


Recommended Posts

Hi ? 

Since atm I am having trouble with them dropping eggs and my tumbler is being annoying..

well i did what we all do I you tubed it. And I found one design that I liked for good looking/functioning tumblers..


Now lies the living in the uk problem.. Getting the part..

pin the video it did give a link to a us site.. But arm I am having trouble finding the parts on uk stores (preferably PayPal friendly)


The part I am looking for is a bullseye connector.. 

Its the part that you connect your air tube into on a round sponge filter..

Before you say anything I will be getting some sponge filters to dismantle if I cannot find the part.. But don't wanna throw away 2 perfectly good sponge filters once I have removed one piece ?


Let let me know if you have found any of these on a uk site..



Just thought i would would add link to us site


its part HS-B you will prob recognise it..





Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thx.. But the whole point was finding them here..lol

anyway assume that isn't gonna happen.. In the end borrowed a sponge filter off my sis and edited Using other bits I had already


It is looking ok.. Although I do have a question..

what do you usually test your home Made tumblers with.. All I saw online were peas...and that's not exactly a good test for shrimp eggs...



Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...