Joe Aqua Shrimp For Sale

9thdragon

Everyone that going to pickup shrimps at San Jose please let me know first what shrimps you brought, how many of shrimps, and when you picked up so I can have a record of sales to report to my manager of all the hard work I'd done to earn your business. It would be a shame that my work will not be recognize through my manager. =(

My Phone number is 6263425999 (Message me First)

Larry Phone number is 6692037508 (Message him first)

Thank you and happy shrimp keeping!!!

9 hours ago, 9thdragon said:

Everyone that going to pickup shrimps at San Jose please let me know first what shrimps you brought, how many of shrimps, and when you picked up so I can have a record of sales to report to my manager of all the hard work I'd done to earn your business. It would be a shame that my work will not be recognize through my manager. =(

My Phone number is 6263425999 (Message me First)

Larry Phone number is 6692037508 (Message him first)

Thank you and happy shrimp keeping!!!

Can I come by for a tour? I'm not ready to buy yet, but want to see the product for when my tanks are set up.

5 hours ago, Rodan76 said:

Do we order through you or through the website?  does the free 2 day fedex apply if ordered through the site?

Order through me first because website is not fully updated on sales and you can have better communication through me aswell =)

10 hours ago, Carlin said:

Can I come by for a tour? I'm not ready to buy yet, but want to see the product for when my tanks are set up.

I don't take charge in the warehouse sorry, I just make online sales, therefore you need to speak to Larry who is in charge or I can try to setup an appointment you and Larry, either way =)

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 5:05 AM, Ebichua said:

Hey, are you EvilShrimp from TPT? I had put an order for red pintos last week during the presale. I had asked to see if it would be okay to get them shipped on Thursday this week (today) instead of Monday. Wanted to check in to see if they are still being shipped out today. 

Thank you.

Sorry didn't see this post sooner, but I did answered you on the message and send you the tracking number on Thursday =D. It arrived today Friday. =D