Crypt Lutea - $2.50 each or 4 for $8

Kleiner Bar Sword - 20" Potted with runners - $18 each or 2 for $30

Red Flame Sword - 6-8" $8 each

Rosette Swords - 3-4" $5 each

Dwarf Hairgrass - $7 per 2x2

Anubias Nana - potted - $7

Anubias Barteri - potted - $7

Shipping:
-Priority Flat Rate Box, I ship out on Saturday mornings ($7 for Small, $13 for Medium, $18 for large)
-Insulation - $1 per box
-Hot/Cold Packs - $2 each

DOA POLICY
- Note: There is a chance of snails hitchhiking on the plants... I try to remove them and rinse well before I ship... But I always recommend dipping the plants to be sure
- No returns or exchanges on livestock or plants. For drygoods the customer will be responsible for any additional shipping charges
- No international shipping on livestock or plants 
- Be aware of local laws regarding shipping of any livestock or fish, Triton Freshwater Aquatics shall not be held responsible for any problems arising due to local or federal regulations
- Shipping in a insulated box and with hot/cold packs is available but if buyer refuses insulation/hot/cold pack no claim can be made for DOA due to deaths caused by temperature
- DOA Policy will be to refund cost of individual item at unit cost, shipping is not refundable, to make a DOA claim, customer must email me a photo of dead plant / fish still in the shipping bag within two hours of delivery
- DOA Policy is void if package is left outdoors for more than an hour, or if death is weather related and insulation / hot-cold pack was rejected
- If there is any problem with the order feel free to email me. I am always be willing to try to work something out.