Breeding help?

Doc4PC2

I have four sections in my main shrimp tank.

One section - has 19 SSS Crystal Black Shrimp

Section Two - has Two Blue Bolts, Two Wine Reds, six Pandas, six TB's, two King Kongs, four Blue Velvets

Section Three - has four Orange Eyed Tigers,  Two Blue Orange Eyed Tigers, and Two Tigers in it.

Section Four  - has CRS fry that is about a month old. I still only see a couple of them. Hopefully there is more in there.

I have a 2.5 gallon that has six low grade Crystal Black Shrimp in it. They are huge and grow really fast in that small tank for some reason.

But, what I don't see is any berried shrimp? Is there something I need to do to get them to get busy....here? 

Water parameters are good:

Temp - 72

TDS - 135 - 150

KH - 0

GH - 6

RO Water with bee shrimp Gh+ minerals, Borneo Wild Bee Ball

Tanks have xmas moss, Malaysia drift wood, Malaysia Trumpet snails, couple of plants, sponge filters, nano filter, floating moss island,

oak leaf, Indian Almond leaf, Mulberry leaf, drift sticks that they can climb on and move around the tank on tank on, plenty of hiding places

for any fry. Each section has one small otto in it, except the fry section.

I change about 15 to 20% of water every other week. Temp is steady. They are in a room with AC, so they don't get hot or cold, temp stays

right around 72 degrees consistently.

I don't feed very much. They don't seem to be interested in food much. They seem to like the leaves, and bio. I put in a piece of blanched

zucchini, or organic spinach, or organic bean, and I don't leave any food in the tank for more than three hours. I feed the fry baby power

food. I have a variety of good quality shrimp food of all types, and I try to vary their diet, but they still don't seem that interested in what

food I put in the tank, once every three days. They really love the Mulberry leaves, and Indian Almond Leaves a lot.

But, I don't seem to see any berried shrimp? It's been a couple of months now, and no berried shrimp? Is there something else I should

be doing to get them to breed? They all seem fine. I haven't had any deaths since I put all the shrimp into the main shrimp tank. Although

I am worried about the section where the CRS fry are, as I have not seen them very often. Usually just one or two out at a time. I haven't

seen more than two fry at any given time. I hope there are more than two in there.

Any help would be appreciated and Thanks!  Doc

What size tank is it. Also this confuses me can you better explain

Section Two - has Two Blue Bolts, Two Wine Reds, six Pandas, six TB's, two King Kongs, four Blue Velvets

As all but the four blue velvets in the list are tb, blue velvets are not tb

The Ph is 6.4

The tank is 48" long X 8" X 8" and is about 14 gallons.

each section is 9" X 8" X 8" and there is a middle section

that is all media, filters, etc where there are no shrimp or animals.

The dividers are stainless steel fry proof mesh. The water flows back to front across

the entire tank, and they all seem fine with the water flow. It is not too much. Plus

each section has a nano filter and sponge filter in it.

Yes, they are all TB's in that section except the Blue Velvets.

The light hangs five inches above, but I just raised it a little. Plants and moss are growing and doing good.

Sbarbee54, can you click on my name and go to my gallery and journal.

It has everything about my main shrimp tank, and thanks for your help.

Looks like I do have a couple of my low grade crystal black shrimp that are berried. But they

are the ones in my 2.5 gallon tank, not in my main 48" long shrimp tank. I still don't see any

berried shrimp in my main tank?