White Caridina questions

schleppey

How many white caridina are there? I know there is a white caridina in the crystal grouping. Is that the only one? And is PWL an actual thing or is it the same as any white crystal? Is there a white Taiwan bee? Where does a golden bee fall in all of this? Where do red bolts come from? Trying to adress all questions off the bat

It’s either a white bee or a golden bee. It’s between a crystal and a Blue Bolt I believe. Correct me if I’m wrong.

From what I can find online there is a...

Skeleton,

Snow White,

White Bee,

Golden Bee,

And White King Kong.

I’m rather new to the genetics of shrimp keeping but I thought Crystals and KKs are Taiwan Bees which would make all of the ones listed before a yes to your question.

I think Pure Line shrimp are just shrimp that have been continually bred with similar high grade mates and that hasn’t been bred with any michilings.

4b6ac9e579c6e1ac7188521a756043dd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found this that looks like it’s saying that a Snow White is basically a very high grade PBL (CBS) and a Golden Bee is a very high grade PRL (CRS) again the page I am looking at is not entirely in English so I’m just going off of the charts.

Could somebody either confirm or deny this for me?

e54d8d7e0c3ca330a1d5a72a711776b9.jpg

http:// https://issuu.com/crustanews/docs/hcc_ver_2_eee90b5fa4bee2/18?ff=true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...