Bacter AE or other baby food?

What does everyone use for baby food? I've been doing some research and stumbled upon Bacter AE. Nothing but good things for Bacter AE... Promotes bio film. good bacteria etc.etc. Great for Baby shrimp.

Are there any other products like this or better? Or should I just get the bacter AE?

What does everyone use for baby food? I've been doing some research and stumbled upon Bacter AE. Nothing but good things for Bacter AE... Promotes bio film. good bacteria etc.etc. Great for Baby shrimp.

Are there any other products like this or better? Or should I just get the bacter AE?

I rotate the use of bacter ae, genchem polytase, and biozyme

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

My shrimp seem to love Borneo wild Bebe... especially the vampires. It gets the most activity of any foods I've tried.

Recently been trying the csf sample pack. The baby powder gets less reaction than the BW Bebe but seems fine.

Just got BacterAE. Haven't tried it yet. I've been adding tiny amounts of anything I try (way below recommended) and never at the same time.

Any recommendations/warnings about mixing products? I've been trying to play safe.

I like Bacter AE a lot. It is the finest of all powder foods I've tried (tried most mentioned above). It disperses immediately and isn't clumpy. 

I like to feed AE and also Borneo Wild Stout at the same time. Seems like a well rounded diet to me! lol

On 5/10/2017 at 7:21 AM, DETAquarium said:

I have been using SL-Aqua Magic Powder over the last 3 weeks. 

Nice!  We use SL-Aqua Magic Powder DAILY, we even feed a tiny amount on days when we feed other hard foods.  Magic Powder supports the shrimp's digestive system allowing for better digestion of foods.