Might know why controsoil disappeared

I have a bag from shortly before they disappeared.    My PH (ro water)  is 6.7    It does not seem to be buffering.     I thought at first maybe it would just take time to bring it down but its been a week and its still at 6.7

Just reread that.. the PH In the tank is 6.7,    When I reread it it sounded like I was saying the RO water ph was 6.7.        I just mean it is RO not tap water in the tank.  

Just reread that.. the PH In the tank is 6.7,    When I reread it it sounded like I was saying the RO water ph was 6.7.        I just mean it is RO not tap water in the tank.  

I bought some from rivergardennursery. The tank has been up for  1 week and the PH is 5.2.

I have a bag from shortly before they disappeared.    My PH (ro water)  is 6.7    It does not seem to be buffering.     I thought at first maybe it would just take time to bring it down but its been a week and its still at 6.7

You can contact them and let them know your situation. If it was purchased from Amazon and they are not responding after 24 business hours, you can open an A-Z claim for item not as described.

Still curious as to why ControSoil all of a sudden just vanished.

Thats a great idea poopians. Maybe in contacting them I would get some answers on where they disappeared to

Edit.  Guess what you get when you go to the contact us section of controsoil site?     http://www.controsoil.com/contactus.html

Interesting when you  "contact the seller"  from the amazon web page  in their section where you want to report a problem this is the email that you get back from amazon

Dear Sherri Goodreau,

Your e-mail(s) to Kristin Sato
(48rdlycp7yhpyxb@marketplace.amazon.com) cannot be delivered because there was a
problem with the recipient's email system. The recipient can still view the
message in their message center on Amazon.com, but they will not receive it by
e-mail. We apologize for the inconvenience.

For answers to any further
questions please visit our online

Is it your "haunted" tank? Maybe some of the decoration bumping pH up? I've never used controsoil but in my Amasonia tank pH never fells less than 6.4 because I have some stones in there.

Has anyone actually emailed or reached out to Marfled? I was in contact with them quite a bit initially when they hit the US Market, I could reach out to them and see what the deal is, unless someone has already done so?

I sent Kristin Sato an email as I received an email from her when the Controsoil I ordered and received back in August was shipped. I have received no response and as mentioned above her email is not responding to Amazon.

A few months before I placed an order with them I was going to buy it from Amazon but all inventory went out of stock overnight. I thought it was unusual for both colors and all sizes to go out of stock at the same time...

Several weeks later their website announced they would take direct orders at the end of July which seemed to indicate why no stock at Amazon, but when they started taking direct orders Amazon's stock returned.

It is concerning that all information has been pulled from their website and they are not responding. I believe several others have tried to contact them.

I deal with several Japanese companies in my line of work and I always have found them to be very reliable and very conservative. Often I have been frustrated by their lack of a quick response, but they would rather say nothing than provide an answer that is not 100% accurate. Maybe this is what is happening here, but for us silence leads to speculation which often leads to us assuming the worst.

Let's hope this is just a glitch in their supply chain that is resolved soon...

One last thing my Ph is 5.7, one bag of Controsoil Extra Fine in a 20g long set up on 9/6/15, Starting RO Ph ~6.4.

I sent email to the addy that Stangmus posted and have heard nothing back.   Granted its only been one business day.    I will let you know if I hear anything back.     DET  I am sure everyone would be thrilled to know whats up  if you find yourself able to get a response.  :)

So today I took apart the canister, rinsed all media in RO water and did about a 3 gallon  (20l tank)  water change.

I added Peat to the filter, the same amount that I had added to the old tank o death  which kept the ph right around 5.9 - 6.    Hopefully this will do the same.   The only difference is the old tank was a HOB filter so I am not sure if I should have added more peat .  

Hopefully it will bring down the PH however when I just tested it was 6.8     It has only been a few hours though.   

Cross your fingers for me

really Lyana?????    How long has it been up?

8 months, but I checked it again because I was worried and now it says 6.9 ph. I wonder if my probe is broken but I re-calibrated it with ph 7 solution before testing.

you should calibrate it with both solutions but if you have an api test kit it can help confirm or deny.      I dont depend on it solely but when my pen says something unbelievable  like it does with this tank, I confirm with the api test   Do you hve one Lyana

you should calibrate it with both solutions but if you have an api test kit it can help confirm or deny.      I dont depend on it solely but when my pen says something unbelievable  like it does with this tank, I confirm with the api test   Do you hve one Lyana

Okay, so I test with api test and prl tank says 6.8 ph and tb tank that I added some oak leaves to says 6.6 so I guess my pen is right. Now sure why is was 6.5 a couple days ago and suddenly went up. Not happy though. I wonder if that's why the prl quite breeding.