Carbon Rili 

Black Rose

Chocolate

Aura Blue Tiger 

Tangerine Tiger

Amano 

We will ship beginning May 1st! 

Pm me for any questions :)

Welcome here. Is Robert there. We have a discussion about asking him to join the forum a while ago since he always has so much knowledge to share. Glad you ll are here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, fernselvis said:

Welcome here. Is Robert there. We have a discussion about asking him to join the forum a while ago since he always has so much knowledge to share. Glad you ll are here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has a login, but he isn't active. We are so incredibly busy! It's hard to keep up with all our social media, messages, emails, and YouTube comments. I try to get on here once a week. 

Hi A/Rob,

Rob has always prided himself on home raised animals.  Now I see many imported critters on you website.  Too much demand for available stock?  Just wondering

On their channel you can see Rob actually asks at one point if he should do an import, even though he is the home-bred king(my words not his lol). It came down to all of his colonies could not keep up with what was asked for with the growth of the channel and site I believe. In order to keep business they made the smart decision to do an import and stock up BIG time on almost every popular and even some rare strains. A lot of the popular neos they are going to be selling to lfs too I believe.

They are also doing the import in a very honest fashion and are taking the initial big population loss. They have all of those colonies set up and adjusting to their new home for a whole month before they even get put in the box to be shipped out. He lost over 1000 shrimp that very easily could have been sold off and now is left with the strong. Knowing these guys have been inspected intensely and properly cared for for 30 days at least before shipping is more than enough for me.

I am guessing this will be the basis of his colonies for a while in order to try avoid running into the same situation as last time. Should be much more difficult with so many more shrimpies. All said and done Rob did also say he would probably be interested in importing again/consistently which is great news to a hobbyist like myself. I have the same array of choices as an importer like lup himself. Also I get to see how my future shrimpies are doing/being cared for on his channel before I decide what to pick. Seems like a big win to the hobby if you ask me

All that being said I have an extremely hard time trying to find better people to give my business to. I likely will try to only go through them from here on out as long as they stay stocked!

All the products I got from Rob were delivered quickly and his communication was great. I am also interested in some of the imports they have gotten in and wish them both good luck in growing their business.