Galaxy Blacks Fishbone

Jamisondaniel33

I bought some galaxies from Rob a couple of months ago and they’ve been doing great for me. He doesn’t list them as fishbone galaxies but all 4 I received had at least some fishbone pattern. I’ve already had one berried Galaxy that’s produced babies since I got them about 2 months ago. I included images if you’re interested. One of them even ended up developing a really nice dark blue color mixed with the white that I’m really excited about. Highly recommend Rob and Flip Aquatics. 

500265F4-1822-452A-9162-097093FEACBD.jpeg

6272374E-8F89-49BC-A11F-B5A789685249.jpeg

Also, just saw a live stream he posted from earlier today. He mentioned that he’s planning to do a Pinto Starter pack sometime soon that would include something like 2 black Galaxy Pintos, 5 mixed red Pintos, and 5 black Pintos, if you’d be interested in waiting for that. If not, he’s doing a 13% sale on his website for your entire order till the end of the month. So if you just want the black galaxies I’d get them now if you can! 

20 hours ago, JSak said:

Also, just saw a live stream he posted from earlier today. He mentioned that he’s planning to do a Pinto Starter pack sometime soon that would include something like 2 black Galaxy Pintos, 5 mixed red Pintos, and 5 black Pintos, if you’d be interested in waiting for that. If not, he’s doing a 13% sale on his website for your entire order till the end of the month. So if you just want the black galaxies I’d get them now if you can! 

How do you get the 13% discount? Its the end of the month, but I am not seeing the 13% sale advertised on his site. Looking to start a blue bolt colony. 

15 minutes ago, Dubels said:

How do you get the 13% discount? Its the end of the month, but I am not seeing the 13% sale advertised on his site. Looking to start a blue bolt colony. 

When you get to the check out page, underneath your order on the right side of the page it says discount and he said the code is YouTube2018. If you click apply the discount should show up on your total.

• 9 months later...