Is it Safe? Azoo Active Filter 4in1 (Si, Li, & Al, Ag?)

Azoo Active Filter 4in1 has 4 different types of media that it comes with and I want to research toxicity before introducing to any shrimp colony...

Silver Ion” - inhibit bacterial infection. 

(SiO2, CaO, P2O5, Ag, Zn, Mg)

Far Infrared–Rays” - decreases size of water molicules, promotes better metabolism as well as color and lifespan. 

(SiO2, Al2O3, CaO, MgO, Fe2O3, Na2O, K2O)

Anion” - neutralizes suspended solids and other factors conducive to pathogens, providing clarified water, improved metabolism. 

(SiO2, CaO, Al2O3, TiO2)

Calcium & Magnesium Ion” - releases important ions such as Ca2+, Mg2+, B3+, Zn2+, Li+, Al3+.

(SiO2, Al2O3, CaO, MgO, B2O3, ZnO, Li2O, Na2O)

It would be nice if it turns out safe to use with invertebrates because of the effects of these media’s on water quality, 

FYI:

I bought a small amount of this media and tried it in my tank but it was only 2 ceramic pieces of each type. Way less than actually needed for any tank size. I have not seen any indication that damage has been done to the colony since I added it about a month or two ago. 

My first year in shrimp keeping I’ve learned that to much of anything can kill, I understand that a lot of people say “copper kills shrimp!” Which it does but only at higher levels (~0.07 PPM for Caridina). But this media has things listed that I have no idea about, for instance... Lithium, Silver, Aluminum, Silicon.

If anyone has any insight on even the smallest bit I would be glad to hear back and I’m sure this post will come in handy to the next person that runs across it. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg