Managing culls: when keep them separately, when move together

Beginner questions again, bear with me: have multiple tanks with variety of neos and Taiwan bees. Planning to do some selective breeding, to keep things interesting, but don't know what yet, waiting for something worth of improving to happen in any of the colonies (have not enough information for a planned breeding yet, for a planned result).

Now stuck with a problem how to deal with culls.

I got low grade orange rilis, whole was expected average rilis:

• One of them was completely orange with backstripe. It was pregnant, moved it in a separate tank to exclude this from rilis population. Have no interest in this color and backstripe.
  • One was almost completely clear, with unpleasant shade, kind of greenish hint, would be nice to remove it and its descendants from rilis population too.
  • Then there will be low grade rilis with spots in wrong places, too little or too much of them. Where they should be going?
  • Hope to see the babied growing with expected rili pattern. If they will be, where they will be going?

How it is usually done? When one could know when rejects are rejects with no future use for breeding and put them all in one tank? And I have read that removing culls should be done after they reach 1 cm. But these didn't show pattern clearly yet.

Maybe I see this wrong way. Advise, please.

Any pictures? We’d hVe to know exactly how old each one is, or just let us see pictures? 

For the ones not showing color yet, I’d give them A couple weeks to A month. They should be starting to show true color by then. 

I would keep all the Culls/Rejects in one tank, you never know what the offspring might produce. Actually I’d keep the best looking culls in one tank, and then the absolute ugly/wrong colored looking shrimp in another. You never know what might happen in the offspring of the better looking culls, recessive genes could in fact come out in its off spring. 

Thank you, will wait to see if color becomes better.

Quality of pictures makes them useless, eye sees more. In general, it looks like most are wild type from solid orange female (bare bottom tank, born between 18 and 28 Jan, 70-72F), and too low quality orange rilis from the rest of females (black sand tank, born 2-3 weeks later, different ages).

1g1.jpg

1g2.jpg

1g3.jpg

2g1.jpg

2g02.jpg

2g0.jpg

2g03.jpg

2g04.jpg