about TB

I just wonder, if BKK produces WR, is it acceptable? or vice verse, WR produces BKK?

Being that TB still arent super stable yet chances are you can get wr from bkk and vice versa but there are a few breeders who are trying to get bkk to breed bkk only and wr to breed wr only

Bkk also produces shadow pandas too n pandas

If i am correct that you are talking about the different in term of color, right ?

Many people are debating about BKK x WR do to different color. However if BKK produces WR then it is WR. Maybe lighter or darker WR.

I am actually cross BKK x WR to use as stock for my pinto project.

If i am correct that you are talking about the different in term of color, right ?

Many people are debating about BKK x WR do to different color. However if BKK produces WR then it is WR. Maybe lighter or darker WR.

I am actually cross BKK x WR to use as stock for my pinto project.

I think, pinto is not crossing from BKK x WR, pinto need Tiger genetic... So, pinto is TB with tiger genetic.

To create pinto, you must crossing TB with tiger to get tai tibee then from tai tibee you must cross again with TB, until you get F3, you can see many various pattern in the offspring, then you can start to selective breed with TB again to get pinto... :)

I think, pinto is not crossing from BKK x WR, pinto need Tiger genetic... So, pinto is TB with tiger genetic.

To create pinto, you must crossing TB with tiger to get tai tibee then from tai tibee you must cross again with TB, until you get F3, you can see many various pattern in the offspring, then you can start to selective breed with TB again to get pinto... :)

This is right.   BKKXWR just means TB of a vast sorts like WR BKK BB and others

You are correct about pinto has to have tiger genetic. I did not make my self clear that i cross BKKxWR to use as stock for trait of TB but not cross between to get pinto.

• 1 month later...

hi guys sorry am very new to shrimp keeping, but there are some abbrievations im not too sure, so may i ask:

TB = taiwan bee ?

tibee /tib = tiger x bee ?

what is pinto ?

TB = Taiwan bee. Yes

Tibee/tib = tiger x bee. yes

Pinto is a pattern from tiger x tb x bee crosses taitai bee or titb.

• 2 weeks later...

I have about 2-3% of WR from my all BKK breeding tanks, about the same percentage of BB too, but never had any BKK from my all WR tank although my WR breeding hasn't been as good as my BKK breeding tank though.