New set up on Mr. Aqua 12 Gallon Low Iron Glass Tank

Doc4PC2

12 gallon Mr Aqua

Mr Aqua 12 Gallon

Penn Plax Cascade 500 Canister Filter

Read more in the Mr. Aqua Gallery.

This shows how I set this up to be easy to take care of. That is what I am trying to do anyway. Inert Substrate in containers, moss sheet, even plants in glass container, container for food and leaves, Malaysia drift wood, Penn Plax Cascade 500 Canister filter, three Tom's mini canister filters, three dual sponges, four air stones, one bubble wand, Danner air pump with four air slots, large HFM Filter with mini canister and sponge behind it, Colbolt Neo - Therm Heater, bare bottom, cup of alder cones, sliding glass top, and the ability to take anything out of the tank with ease and clean it in aquarium water at any time. Even if I vacuum the bare bottom floor, it goes into a big 5 gallon bucket, so if any shrimp or fry get caught, they just go right back into the tank. The water is crystal clear with setup and tank. Read more in the journal images.

This will house TB's, I have a bunch that are berried, and my CBS just has a ton of fry in a smaller tank right now. It is full of CBS fry. This tank is cycling right now. I use Colony, and have had good luck with it, the tank cycles in about 10 to 12 days and then the shrimp can go in. With the Colony, the fish are fine and are helping cycle the tank. It is RO water with Bee Shrimp Minerals GH+, Bee balls, and with the HMF, plants, filters, sponges, wood, etc. There will be plenty of biofilm for them. The only thing I will be adding is some drift wood branches and twigs for them to run around on.

Water parameters will be: PH - 6.4, TDS - 135 - 150, Temp 72, KH - 0, GH - 6, - I may add a low keys absorption board.

Anyway, I would love to get some opinions on the tank setup and what you think

Very nice .

Did you make those "cliffs" or buy them? 

You will always siphon babies when you vacuum, unlike the adults they don't always flee the siphon tube .

I use a white bucket or the itty bitty one's for me are impossible to see without a white background .

Yeah, I use a big 5 gallon Red bucket.