First Shrimp tank

Archie1208

Almost ready. Changed my mind about a 10 gal and went with a 20long. Aquaclear 30 had been running in community tank for almost 2 months and while 10 was set up it was cycled 0,0,5-10 (ammonia, nitrite, nitrate). Still have to create Xmas moss wall for back, putting some peacock on driftwood and flat rock ledge. Is there anything else I need to do prior to introduction of shrimp. Danios will move to community tank when shrimp arrive.

Any thoughts are most welcome. 495d40208cda59b454f39195418dfa6c.jpgea47babca59c1ea8b5abd0c17f37fd15.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the rock and the shrimp hideout, looks good. Going with the 20 L is great!

It has windelov and trident ferns, water grass, buce brownie red, brownie 2011 and one that is unidentified. Xmas moss back wall, peacock on rock and DW. plants courtesy of Hans expertise. Speedie is my go to for Blue Dreams.

Tank should be fine very soon. Everything in the 10 went straight into this. BB has established itself in the media and had about three cups of the gravel in a bag in my community tank. I expect that there is a good cycle in it now, though not throughout all the contents.