New Tantora liquid products now for sale!

EricM

1 - Amaranth Leaves (aka Chinese spinach) 20 Leaves per bag - Highly nutritious shrimp food, grown without pesticides or artificial fertilizers. Absolutely shrimp safe and shrimp love it.

2 - Tantora Mineral Liquid GH+ 60 ml - Use 1 drop per 1 liter of water or 1 ml per 5 liters of water to increase 1 GH. Similar to Shirakura Liquid Mineral.

Mineral%20Liquid%20GH+.JPG

3 - Tantora HUMIC Black Water 60 ml - HUMIC Black Water is highly concentrated organic supplements for dwarf shrimps , consists of Humic Acid, Fulvic Acid and other natural nutrients.Similar to Benibachi Black Control.

HUMIC%20Black%20Water%201.JPG

4 - Tantora Micro Active 60 ml - live and active bacteria that can break down waste, eliminates toxic gas, and creates ecological condition in the shrimp’s tank. Active bacteria of Tantora Micro Active are probiotics, helping digestive system and growth rate of shrimps. 

Micro%20Active.JPG

5 - Tantora Catappa Essence Liquid 30ml - Use 1 ml or 10 droplet of Tantora Catappa Essence per 50 liters of water. 1 liter of Catappa Essence is extracted from 2,500 fresh leaves.
Catappa%20Essence.JPG

for more detailed info. http://www.tantora-intl.com/index.php

I have never tried their liquids, but I have tried their leaves, Cappa Bark, Indian Almond Leaves, Mulberry Leaves.

They are vacuumed sealed, and packed right. Organic, and good quality. My shrimp love the Mulberry leaves

from Tantora. It is without a doubt their favorite food. But I have never tried their liquids like above, but I would

say their quality is pretty good.

Do you have pricing at all? Could you PM pricing for the GH+ Liquid?

1. Amaranth Leaves (20 per pack) - $7.50

2. Tantora Mineral Liquid GH+ 60 ml - $17

3. Tantora HUMIC Black Water 60 ml - $17

4 - Tantora Micro Active 60 ml - $17

5 - Tantora Catappa Essence Liquid 30ml - $22

• 3 weeks later...

I like that it's a liquid most counter parts are in powdered form, I'd be willing to try a product or two.

Do you have pricing at all? Could you PM pricing for the GH+ Liquid?

now's your chance!  dont wait please I only received a small initial order and expect it to sell out quickly.