Destiny

thebuddha

Game play is a cross with halo and cod. As far as movement aim and shooting go. But the ease of access is what sets y apart. Meaning you can call your hovercraft from anywhere. Except in buildings. Customize armor by leveling up. And the best part. You can not pause the game whatsoever, you want to swap primary guns find a good hiding spot!!!

Seems like I'm not HW only one upon a search. There error codes babboon and cwterpiller etc etc are hitting colleges and home networks. Seems to mw they didn't have a big enough server for how many people actually bought the game.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on ps4. And right now I'm infuriated. The same gup that took down cod ghosts. Attacked and took down the psn this year. Has been messing with the servors for destiny. That's why thwre ao many errors and servor malf. Right now my console is saying it can't fins destiny servers. But my inter and network are connected. Also for mw bungie website won't let me sign in. The lizard squad as they call themselves are a low life hacker group. Seriously who ruins other peoples enjoyment like that

What level are you? I have a 28 hunter - normally roll with the gunslinger subclass.    The raid was kind of rough, but not too bad. I would recommend levels 27+ and make sure at least 1 or 2 people have completed the raid before. It took us roughly 2 hours straight to complete it. Got a legendary sniper, some other legendary gun, the hunters raid cloak, and the white shader. 

I'm level 27 blade dancer. But I started a Titan as well. I just got the last word handgun today from the weekly strike. Best gun ever. Takes shields out in two hits and another two to take down a level 24 anything. And it's only halfway upgraded, I need strange coins though I'm going to farm them this week straight so I can get a good exotic helmet for my hunter. I tried getting the knucklehead last week and purchased it but the stupid computer gave me a warlock helmet -.-

Lol. Sorry guys, even with all the error codes glitches and whatnot it definatly has me hooked. But worry not I still take care of my tanks in fact I'm doing a water change on them Wednesday, and my babies (hongsloi form 2) are getting pretty big,

Hey video game, give us Eric back. You should try League of legends if you like PvP in Wow Desiree, it's ftp= free to play.

I know a few people play that but I'm not a pvper, really. Unless I'm on my mage. I'm sorta awesome with her, but generally I prefer pve.

I looked up destiny, yeah fps...so not my thing.

I LOVE QUESTING. it's an addiction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I played raid fire mage for years, stopped playing 3 years ago. They nurfed my super uber 1337 battle ground twinks  lvl 19 Druid with 7500k hp = more fun than one should have. They took it away from me and I shall for ever hate Blizztard for that. You should try LOL I think you would enjoy it.

I still only play WoW...

I'ma look up Destiny because WoW is lonely now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still think of WoW as "that new MMORPG" that all the cool kids are playing. The only one I played online was Asheron's Call. Does anyone even remember it these days? Yikes.