Sponge filters

Two of my sponge filters stopped bubbling this morning at the same time I noticed my single air stone stopped. The air stone could be clogged... I removed it and the air is flowing just fine through the hose into my fish bowl (nothing but plants and snails in there).

The two sponge filters, however, are shrimp tanks. They were working fine last night, and are hooked to the same air pump as the hose that goes into my bowl. Granted, one sponge has some algae on it and is probably due for replacement, but the other does not. I'm flummoxed what to do. Any suggestions?

I find that I get a calcium like buildup right at the end of the airline hose.  I usually just stick a needle or something thin into the hole and knock it loose.  Since all three are on the same pump is it possible you don't have as much resistance going to the air stone so there isn't enough pressure for the two sponge filters?  Try putting a kink in the one that had the airstone and see if the other two start working.