Salty Shrimp - Bee gh+ or Mineral gh/kh+

Shrimpie

So I made a gallon of ro water - mixed in the salty shrimp gh+ according to directions - don't like the test results:

PH 4.88

tds 145

kh 0

gh 8

I am wondering if I should switch to blue diamond.

I just got in some Salty Shrimp Shrimp Mineral GH/KH+ and tried it with my Blue Tigers and Neos.  Keeps the PH around 7.1.  Will see how goes over the next while but i will probably switch from Bee Shrimp GH+ to this for them as the base PH for my RO water is 6.4 and Salty Shrimp GH+ keep it around that level. 

So the Blue Diamond really looks interesting.  The fact that KH is 0 - is that not a problem?  Do we not even worry about KH?  If using Blue Diamond, what can I do to stabilize PH?

Just use what you have add sodium bicarbonate/baking soda to raze your ph to 7.0 - 7.2 should give you kh 4-6 gh 8 to 10 @ 200 to 250 tds. When you do your next water change drip it in @ 2 to 3 drops per sec.

Once you mix it up once you will start to get a feel for it and the amount needed most test tds and by that you have a rough estimate of what the gh will be. For instance I re min to 125 to130 I know my gh is 5 , start off small mix aerate test repeat till you reach desired parameters.  

Just got these in. Sent a couple samples out to different customers to try out. but no KH increase with GH.

http://www.discobee.com/collections/tantora-products/products/tantora-mineral-liquid-gh-60ml-liquid

Shirakura liquid is still one of the original GH liquids with no KH increase.

http://www.discobee.com/collections/shirakura-shrimp-products/products/shirakura-liquid-mineral-c

also looking into another brand of liquids.

personally i much prefer liquids but the US market seems reluctant to try anything different from SS.

Thanks bostoneric - I am interested in the liquid form.  I am going to try Han blue diamond - I am concerned about the ph of my ro - it is extremely low.  I am going to use an air stone in the 5 gallon storage container I am using for the ro and remineralizer product to see if that will raise the ph to a suitable number.

Thanks bostoneric - I am interested in the liquid form. I am going to try Han blue diamond - I am concerned about the ph of my ro - it is extremely low. I am going to use an air stone in the 5 gallon storage container I am using for the ro and remineralizer product to see if that will raise the ph to a suitable number.

I'm hearing a lot of good things from Han's Blue Diamond products (MK Brand I believe) if you guys looking for liquid mineralizers that will give you a bang for you buck you should get Han's. I saw someone posting about how potent it is. Definitely a value product.

#fullyendosehan[emoji1] (gimme discounts Han!!)

Thanks bostoneric - I am interested in the liquid form. I am going to try Han blue diamond - I am concerned about the ph of my ro - it is extremely low. I am going to use an air stone in the 5 gallon storage container I am using for the ro and remineralizer product to see if that will raise the ph to a suitable number.

I'm hearing a lot of good things from Han's Blue Diamond products (MK Brand I believe) if you guys looking for liquid mineralizers that will give you a bang for you buck you should get Han's. I saw someone posting about how potent it is. Definitely a value product.

#fullyendosehan[emoji1] (gimme discounts Han!!)