Do tiger shrimp respond better to ph above or below 7?

Elo500

I've seen comments about breeding tiger shrimp in bee shrimp conditions and others who put tigers in with sulawesi. In general do tiger shrimp do better at higher or lower ph? Are all tiger shrimp the same when it comes to water parameters or do oebt have different requirements than super tigers?

I keep my Tangerine Tigers and OEBT's at a PH of 7.5 straight tap water and they are very prolific breeders!

I had always kept my tigers in CRS conditions but have recently moved some over to Neo conditions to see how they do.  I don't think they would do well with Sulawesi's though because Sulawesi's like a temp above 80 and I don't think tigers would be doing very well with temps that high.

I keep my OEBTs in a Neo tank with PH at 7.0-7.2. I really don't think they are to particular when it comes to a softer to neutral water conditions, they will acclimate and adjust to either just fine. Sulawesi shrimp conditions as Will noted would more than likely lead to their demise.