Heater for nano tank

I usually have a 25w ECO mini by Aqua Zonic in my 19L altho it's set only to come on if the temp gets to 18 C. Not particularly accurate on the settings but generally can achieve what is necessary by adjustment and checking with thermometer. Handy for the size tho as it's only 5.5 " long.

At the moment it's in the tank I'm setting up set to 29 C to encourage bacterial growth in the filter and achieving 26 C. No biggy to make the adjustments tho.

i use a Fluval Marina mini  25 Watt in my 2 Fluval Spec IIIs.  They seem to work perfectly, though i noticed that the lowest setting i can get it to go is about 75 degrees.  I use a Finnex 50Watt digital for my 5G but i am not sure how well it would fit in your tank as it is kind of long.

Then how do you keep your tanks warm during winter?

I only use a heater in my Discus tanks and Angels. I don't do anything other than keep my room the same temperature of the rest of my house. I have a vent in there for the heater and also run a dehumidifier so it stays pretty warm.

I live in south fl. And run an ac at 70 degrees all day. It's funny that I would need heaters in such a warm clime. But I use a fluval (forgot the exact name) heater in my 75g and tetras in my 5 betta tanks. The room I keep the majority of my tanks rarely hits below 74 degrees though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk