Foreign shrimp websites?

Elo500

http://lowkeys.co.jp/

This brand do consolidation of shrimps from breeders around Japan. I think they also bring in cheap low grade shrimps from other countries.

I'm excited to see this place in Osaka. Been researching shrimp shops in japan for a few weeks and I discovered that shrimp shops are located really far apart. Who knew Japan was so big?! [emoji52]

Anywhose, Hyoushoku is correct. Lowkeys is like a shrimp hub for all the brands. They should have Crimson, Gosso and a few smaller mom and pops pure red lines to see. Excited to see some real JPRL for once.

Who knew Japan was so big?! [emoji52]

Me!! I have been telling you so and you can't get it into your brain. LOL!!! Lowkeys is not that far. From Umeda station, it takes you slightly less than an hour by train or subway. You should try going to those shrimp shop in Kyuushu area and you will feel like you are going to the wild and catch the shrimp yourself. LOL!!!

Me!! I have been telling you so and you can't get it into your brain. LOL!!! Lowkeys is not that far. From Umeda station, it takes you slightly less than an hour by train or subway. You should try going to those shrimp shop in Kyuushu area and you will feel like you are going to the wild and catch the shrimp yourself. LOL!!!

I'm going to screen shot this and send to the GF so she can plan this part. She's in japan and would know the ins and outs.

Kyuushu area? Gimme an address.

"Kyuushu area? Gimme an address. " <---- Dude, you forgot about Japan is big again. LOL!!! Kyuushu area is almost next to Taiwan. It will cost you a thousand dollar just to fly there. -____-"

Whyyy do you keep recommending me places and things that costs so much!! [emoji24]