Buce RAOK

Triton

if youve made it this far in life without one you are going to make it. save yourself the depression! or just join and only join the shrimp groups..hahah

I'm seriously considering an alias just for this purpose. I have avoided FB since its inception.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triton - I think I did what you asked. However I am equally unsure. When you go to you page again, perhaps I could ask you take a look and let me know if I did it correctly? Only if you happen to remember

Thank you in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

click on the shares symbol...shows who all shared it...it really shows the posts messed up tho for me for some reason all out of order.

Yes your right it only shows friends that have shared. I was jokingly referring to myself. It was a good opportunity to generate some interest in plants with my local club. I'm trying to start a HAP program to go along with our BAP. There are only a few of us currently keeping fully planted tanks but you have to start somewhere so Im starting to look for program details currently.