New compared to old foods

Is it just me or what.

Recently I've been trying lowkeys, shrimp king, and another type of food out. And the shrimp love it. But now they won't even go near the benibachi, borneowild, or even jakes foods. Lol it's like there crap compared to these other food despite the rave about them.

could be they just needed a change or that the other food is old. if you have food around to long it can go stale. i would rather have a fresh slice of bread than one from a loaf that has been out for a month lol. and some times i just need something different for dinner cause im sick of the same old thing

Yeah that's true. But the expiration I think is good for another year and there all in either sealable bagsm or sealable pill bottle types lol none of my food is more than 7 months old except the bee pollen and that never goes bad

I suspect there's something like an aroma in the foods that attract shrimp more. It's not just the contents but the smell also. I found shrimp are attracted to all kings of smells. For instance, cinnamon, gingko biloba and other types of aromas tend to attract shrimp more. Maca root powder makes them go wild. It's not necessarily the contents or the fact they became stale. 

I. Thinking it's the aroma as well. It's like fish food. Anything that had garlic in it they will swim straight for it. Compared to regular run of the mill say top fin flakes that are crappy quality and probably left over food from cow meal bwahahahaha I'm just kidding guys. But I was serious about the first part of this

i tend to keep all my foods in the freezer. i just take out a small ammount and the bulk of it goes in the freezer to help keep it fresh. i started doing this when i started ordering fish flake food in bulk and do it with everything now lol. i think it helps hold the sent to it as well cause even stuff i have had for ages still drawes them like the new stuff

Keep your foods in the freezer as wicca suggests.  I take out what I will use for about the next month and put it in a little sealable bag.   Every time you open the bags/bottles and air hits the food its going to go more and more stale.  And bee pollen DEFINITELY has a shelf life.  You can keep it for about a year IF you keep it in the freezer the whole (I do).  Otherwise you are looking at under 6 months.  Honey never goes bad.  That may be where the confusion is.  And yes, many foods have attractants to make your shrimp go nuts but those aromas can go dull just like the rest of the food going stale.