GlasGarten Shrimp Products just arrived!

EricM

got mine ^^

thanks for getting this out to us !!! I couldnt resist and got all 4 products you offer from them.  After all of the recommendations, this was a no brainer to get.  Will be doing a review on this, and will be using this as my only supplement and food addition to my carbon rili breeder tank. 

Just placed my order early this morning, Ive purchased from discobee.com before and the shipment was fast, packed very well, and had a freebie included.  I wont spoil the freebie, but its ALWAYS nice to get a lil something for free, even if its a cool sticker with some disco dancing scrimpys, which I also got :)  Top notch and highly recommended to do business with.

Pics to come!

got mine ^^

thanks for getting this out to us !!! I couldnt resist and got all 4 products you offer from them.  After all of the recommendations, this was a no brainer to get.  Will be doing a review on this, and will be using this as my only supplement and food addition to my carbon rili breeder tank. 

Just placed my order early this morning, Ive purchased from discobee.com before and the shipment was fast, packed very well, and had a freebie included.  I wont spoil the freebie, but its ALWAYS nice to get a lil something for free, even if its a cool sticker with some disco dancing scrimpys, which I also got :)  Top notch and highly recommended to do business with.

Pics to come!

thanks for the great review, tank stickers and samples are a nice little thank you for each order.  

And thanks for getting in touch with me. Glad we sorted it out!  Cant wait to hear back from people who ordered GlasGarten products!!