Signs of dropped/hatched berries..

Spotted the berried female today and am freaking out a bit.  Shes my first so im just a lil concerned. 

Im not sure if the eggs got darker to match her midsection, which is transparent blue.  Or if she dropped the eggs or if they hatched.  Right now shes midway thru the moss chowing down on the bacter ae i threw in a few minutes ago, and i dont have a real good look at her, but it really looks like they are gone, cant see the eggs really.

keeping my fingers crossed until i get a better look at her, shes been hiding a lot, and I rarely spot her, when I did a few days ago, I found her near the usual spot..sponge filter and heres the pic

post-95-0-48878600-1398105420_thumb.jpg

Needing to know what my fellow shrimpers think.. would appreciate all the two cents out there. 

Thanks Everyone

Kinda hard to tell if she does. Remember the babies are super small, I get scared everytime I see the eggs gone then in a few days ill start to notice the babies. When you see them youll be like oh there they are lol.

really hard to tell, but it sure looks berried to me.

Thanks for the input, you guys are right, had got a real good glimpse of her before I had to turn the lights off.

She still has the eggs they just turned darker though, definitely not yellow anymore.  Was able to follow her around the tank as she did a lap or two and took some good shots of her, cell phone quality pics, not too bad.

CAM01147

CAM01145

CAM01139

CAM01162

And I'm guessing shes been berried for 18 days now, +/- 4, so it should be pretty soon