You might be addicted to shrimp if....

Crazyfishlady

Went to a baby shower yesterday. As soon as you walked in the door you got a clothes pin and were told not to say the word "baby" or you lost your pin (one of those semi amusing shower games).

No problem

I made it over an hour ... at a baby shower without using the word 'baby'.... until the subject of my shrimp came up. HA - I lost my pin for talking about my shrimp 'babies'. 

You might be addicted to shrimp if..... your shopping for a new house and you think I need a 5 bedroom house, 1) Master bedroom, 2) Kids Room, 3) Kids Room, 4) Guest Room, 5) SHRIMP ROOM. 

You might be addicted to shrimp if..... your shopping for a new house and you think I need a 5 bedroom house, 1) Master bedroom, 2) Kids Room, 3) Kids Room, 4) Guest Room, 5) SHRIMP ROOM. 

So true! I used to think those 'tiny houses' were a great idea, now I look at them and realize there would be no room for my shrimp, so those are out. lol

haha the true beauty of that is once your kids move out.. 1) Master bedroom, 2) shrimp room, 3) shrimp room, 4) shrmip room, 5) guest room... nah!! what the heck! SHRIMP ROOM.

lol detaquarium that is exactly my situation right now  moving in in the middle of may.  im not even thinking of closing on the house  im just thinking about how many tanks i can fit in one of the extra bedrooms and how im going to plumb it. 

The high point of my weekend was seeing four shrimp in a single day. I was actually afraid that I had somehow murdered them all, and then they proved me wrong en masse. (I've been giving serious thought to giving up - had not seen any in nearly two weeks.)