Baby freshwater shrimp

Okay so I went to the aquatic shop and bought 5 more shrimp, and I found a tiny baby shrimp amongst them in the bag! I've put the baby shrimp in another little container now with a bit of miss because I'm scared that the intake of my HOB filter is too strong/ big. Will the shrimp be okay in that container without a filter? Is it lacking oxygen?

Okay, so I don't have to worry about oxygen. But what about food/ water parameters and temperature? Would it just be the same as a normal tank? Btw, I don't know where to get sponge.

Okay, so I don't have to worry about oxygen. But what about food/ water parameters and temperature? Would it just be the same as a normal tank? Btw, I don't know where to get sponge.

Go to PetCo or PetSmart and grab a pack of Fluval Aquaclear sponges. Cut a hole in the center and slide it on. Done and done

You can also cover the intake tube with pantyhose material. Make sure it's clean, of course. I think they do tend to clog up pretty quick, requiring frequent cleaning.

For ease of maintenance, your best bet is the fluval edge sponge, though.