My biggest and best looking PFR is berried.

WDIK

Because of some "green fungus" and other issues, I don't have many adults from my original stocking.  I do have plenty of younger shrimp because one of my original shrimp was berried and I did add a few other adults.

This girl was always the biggest and best looking of the originals.  Because of their dark coloring it's tough to even see saddles.  I noticed she was looking quite a bit "rounder" today.  I couldn't get a picture, but when she climbed off the moss ball I got a good look at the eggs.  Looks like there are plenty.  I'm proud.  :)  I hope they have her genes.

2v0ltvs.jpg

Congrats. I really like that red with a bit of black. I would consider that my next shrimp if I start a new tank.

Thanks.  It's tough to see the black with the naked eye.  Mine anyway.  Pictures are zoomed in and cropped.  I think she has some age to her.

I hope she can't read over my shoulder.  I would never describe any expecting human female as "round" or say "she has some age to her".  I know better.  :P

Thanks.  It's tough to see the black with the naked eye.  Mine anyway.  Pictures are zoomed in and cropped.  I think she has some age to her.

I hope she can't read over my shoulder.  I would never describe any expecting human female as "round" or say "she has some age to her".  I know better.  :P

Lol I would rather be called round then the "wow, you're huge!" I always got with my daughter.