Do you have a hood already, or did you need a hood as well. I dont have personal experience with that light but I have a feeling you would be dissappointed with the brightness.  I would reccomend the Finnex Stingray and its $43 so 10 bucks more.  The stingray also has mounting brackets so you can intall it in an existing hood.

I just bought an LED light, which I currently have sitting over one of those hinged glass tops. I am not happy with the setup at all - whenever I open the lid, it has nowhere to rest to stay open, so it lays back on the light and pushes it backwards. I have to readjust the light every time I open the lid. I've seen DIY instructions for making a sliding glass lid, but I am not really the DIY type and would love to just find somewhere to buy one.

I would get something like this 

http://www.amazon.com/Marineland-ML90612-00-Strip-Light-18-Inch/dp/B00KL8TPIE/ref=sr_1_5?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1431538471&sr=1-5&keywords=led+aquarium+lighting

Then go to Lowes and have them cut a piece of frame glass to my tanks size. Glass might cost $4-$6 and Lowes cuts it for free.

I have 2 different types of hoods. One has an integrated light, but on the other, you can detach it.

It has 2 sockets for the incandescents, so I put in 2x13W spiral CFL and placed that on top of a glass versi top.

So can you use your existing top with CFL in it?

You do need to replace the CFL periodically, however, the 6month time frame that I usually see listed has not shown to be needed, in my case. Growing mosses, java ferns, floaters.

Or get 2 clamp lights with 2 CFLs.

I think beamsworks is cheapest LED option, stingray would be next.

I have tried many different LEDs through the years. One thing I highly recommend unless your planning on keeping your shrimp in a high-tech planted tank is purchase an LED that dims or is controllable. I find that in many of my tanks that don't have adjustable LEDs and are simply blasting light into the tank, it makes maintenance much tougher, as alot of time this will inhibit algae. I only leave my LEDs on for 6 hours but the difference between my controllable versus non-controllable LEDs is a vast difference!