Shrimp Paradise App

DETAquarium

I just turned on the game and my spiny lobster was gone. I don't know if he died or what?

Sold all my A Grade spiny lobster, only (3) S Grade and 1 SS Red Bee left.

post-127-0-59725200-1437048157_thumb.jpg

Is there a limit to the amount of shrimp you can keep?

Not sure, have kept 25 but not more. Good experiment.

Here's my experience so far...

I've achieved the quickest breeding by keeping less shrimp and feeding more often. It takes a lot of food and water changes to get them to have all hearts. When hearts are full they breed. Shrimp Chunks and Wakeup Moss seems to get them happy and full the fastest.

The most I've had berried are 2 shrimp at a time...I try to cull anything less than R, unless rare and replace old ones with young ones of the same kind regardless of grade. Once they get old, they die and you get no coins. Had them live up to 28 months so I don't know the limit.

Mysterious Potion works best for me when the hearts are almost full...I do a quick water change to get the water to Ultra Clean, drop in food, and when hearts are full and shrimp starting swimming, I drop in the Potion. As soon as they get berried, I do a water change to get them to ultra clean water. If your water is not ultra clean when you use the potion, water quality drops too much and you lose some shrimp.

Phew long post...hope that helps :). Btw: leave the developer some good feedback for his app so he/she will keep working on it. Happy shrimpin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broke 1 Million Coins this past weekend. Hope there really is a second aquarium.

post-127-0-93412200-1437570082_thumb.png

Got to a million as well...woohoo!

Unfortunately, I sold all my inverts to try and selectively breed the captains. Have one male yellow captain and a female pink captain. Unfortunately, this pair won't breed. All hearts full, water pristine, no breeding...im stuck now!!!

00569e93fbc8476234d09682b5568d7e.jpg

hey Faralon...seems you have good taste. Our scapes are nearly identical LOL