8.6 gallon what tank

NeMox69x

So I'm setting up this 18"x9.75"x11" (I believe) for my sophomore year of college. As it goes I have a 7.5 gallon full of pure red lines. Two lineages for diversity and color going right now. My question is what should I put in the 8.6? I've considered it to be the brightest of bright PRLs and the medium to lesser whites in the 7.5 or trading for something else. I've wanted to do pintos or Taiwan bees but I just can't afford to buy 10 or so. I would prefer to stay in the caridina family over neo but open to suggestions. Also considering a taitibee setup..

(Photos of mk female berries, flowerhead berried, tiger tooth female and 8.6 gallon scape)

*all are pure red lines*

post-461-0-47136400-1436817234_thumb.jpg

post-461-0-32968400-1436817249_thumb.jpg

post-461-0-94728000-1436817261_thumb.jpg

post-461-0-24204200-1436817291_thumb.jpg

I have around $120 ish for shrimp. Not to say id rather buy than trade but I would prefer to trade. I don't really wanna go the mischling route but rather go straight to Taiwan bees

I have around $120 ish for shrimp. Not to say id rather buy than trade but I would prefer to trade. I don't really wanna go the mischling route but rather go straight to Taiwan bees

A lot of members on here sell Black King Kong Pandas and the prices are great. You could probably get 10 shipped for around $120.

Check with Shrimpscales. He sells beautiful shrimp and may be interested in trading.

You could also get a mix of Taiwan bees for around $120 shipped if you got 5-7 shrimp.

I'm thinking maybe extreme block king kongs and throw a blue bolt or two in there. Eventually adding pandas and see what comes out of it?