Citrus leaves?

Okay, I won't usually be this much of a pest, but I'm off from work today while my other half isn't so here I am. My question is this. I've read a number of posts discussing the various types of leaves people feed which are readily available where I grew up but not so much here. I've started harvesting the dead leaves from the dwarf banana in my living room, but can I do the same with my dwarf orange and dwarf grapefruit? Has anyone fed citrus leaves? Being that they are in the house I know they aren't sprayed with anything and I basically fertilize with used fish water.

I'd be concerned about the oils in the leaves.

I know you can use banana, but have yet to hear much feedback on actually doing it. My small/limited experiment didn't go well.

I would think you'd be able to find mulberry, oak, maple.

And dandelion, altho my shrimps don't like it (or spinach).

I would be cautious about using any citrus leaves. I used to do painting in college and we used turpenoid to clean our oil paint brushes, it was a concentrated citrus oil. My shrimp go nuts for dandelion greens. I try to get the small freshly growing ones and freeze them then add them to the tank.