cool equipment ive found.

so i'm looking at equipment and im going to put some of the coolest ones iv'e found on here

this filter looks like it would be awesome for shrimp tanks

http://www.finnex.net/index.php/filtration

i mean the first filter.

all of these look sick.

http://www.finnex.ne...php/breeder_box

ive know about these but they are awesome, its a mini canister filter mixed with the outflow of a penguin filter with a bio wheel.

and i had to put the best test kit ever on here :P

the ugliest yet coolest filter iv'e seen it.

a sick internal filter.

another sick filter by ehiem

a awesome looking powerhead.

a cool nano starter kit(16 liters)

and all of these are just awesome, shrimp rack anyone?

a cool little led light

cooling fan 

and finally(for now :P)
i found that omega one makes a shrimp food
nothing special but still cool.

Ive used the canister filter (Toms Rapid Mini one) it comes with a spray bar.  Found it to be good but the spray bar the shrimps didn't like at all.  I have had the Finnex filter, only problem is if you don't have the lid on the tank the water level evaporates very fast in summer and your filter runs dry once it goes below the required water level (same as the Aquaclear filters)

Eheim inside filter I tried that one too....found the bottom kept coming apart all the time...gave it away.

Shrimp and lobster pellets I have here, but have found the shrimps don't eat them...neither did my crayfish and they get all fluffy looking so you need to vaccum them up all the time.

I like the new breeder boxes though....where did you get the price on them?

LED light looks cool too.

Sorry about that, but you want some input from people who've used these I would imagine?  Not saying they

aren't any good, just my personal take on some of them.

Keep posting things like this, we all like to review the ones we've used, as that give you an idea of some of

the things that the manufacturers don't tell you.  Im sure many other people on here have different experiences

with these, so lets hear from someone else.   Maybe Im the only one with problems.

In my experience with aquatics, I've found that simpler is the way to go. The fancier and more awesome something looks on paper, the more difficult and annoying it is to deal with in real life. I went all out and bought and used a Fluval Fx6 - ended up selling it as it was just too big, heavy, and awkward to maintain. If I had longer arms and stronger muscles, it would be a different story, but then I discovered the Hamburg mattenfilter. They just dominate the arena in terms of maximum efficiency for minimum maintenance.

Regarding Omega One, I found that my rabbit snails prefer their algae/veggie wafers to fancy Cologne Shrimp Food snail pellets. Go figure!