First time Tibees!

Like most, I spend quite a bit of time watching and admiring various shrimp tanks. While most are single color, I have one that is pretty much a catchall. Currently it houses a bit of everything - CRS/CBS/Goldens, OEBT, RBT, TB, and Mischlings.

While watching, I noticed a few baby shrimp that didn't match the rest. I have my first batch of Tibees! I've found at least 7 so far, but one really stands out from the rest. It has the zebra pattern, where all the others have just a few lines, and are a royal PITA to spot.This batch looks to be a cross between OEBTxCBS. I am beyond excited to see how they turn out, and to have ready made Tibees should I ever care to think about pintos :P

Hows it look?

post-1971-0-66811600-1439807882_thumb.jp

post-1971-0-29410500-1439807940_thumb.jp

Congratulations! Definitely a wonderful feeling. They look very similar to my OEBT x BB cross Tibees.

Another day of firsts! Checked my Mischling/TB tank and to my great surprise one of my mischlings hatched out her babies over the last day. So far I've seen 4-5 mixed crs/cbs, and a few TB! For sure I've found 2 shadow pandas, and I think a normal panda/2 stripe Kk, my eyes can't catch the detail just yet. Floored I got any so soon, or at all. I have at least 5 other females to go, let's hope the luck continues and the babies stay healthy!