any way to measure dissolved oxygen in water?

Hey has anyone ever measured oxygen in water?  I've had a few crs die recently and I'm thinking it might be a lack of oxygen.  No air pumps going into the tank.

water params:

ammo/nitrite: 0

nitrate: 7 ppm

temp: 71-72F

pH: 6

GH: 5

KH:0

RO/DI with 0tds remineralized with blue wizard 1.5mL per 4 gallons

Hey has anyone ever measured oxygen in water? I've had a few crs die recently and I'm thinking it might be a lack of oxygen. No air pumps going into the tank.

water params:

ammo/nitrite: 0

nitrate: 7 ppm

temp: 71-72F

pH: 6

GH: 5

KH:0

RO/DI with 0tds remineralized with blue wizard 1.5mL per 4 gallons

If your shrimp dies because of lack of oxygen, you should see them either climbing to the highest point of the tank or keep swimming to the top and fall down to the substrate.

Do you usually find the carcass in the morning or throughout the day?

I threw in a sponge filter and left everything else the same, I will see if there are any more deaths and then rule out oxygen

If your shrimp dies because of lack of oxygen, you should see them either climbing to the highest point of the tank or keep swimming to the top and fall down to the substrate.

Do you usually find the carcass in the morning or throughout the day?

I'll find them throughout the day,  tank is lightly planted with mainly java fern types.

I wouldn't be concerned with Nitrates at 7ppm, until recently my TB tank had nitrates of 10-15ppm and they constantly bred, and 90% of shrimplets have been surviving.