Iron and shrimp-safe ferts

My amazon sword in the shrimp tank I'm prepping is showing signs of iron deficiency.  The KH is a little low for amazon sword because I'm seeing about water parameters for some of our soft water friends, but I'm hoping it can survive because it's just perfect where I've put it.  

Is there a shrimp-safe fert that has iron?  I've looked at I think it's the SL one and the borneo wild one, but I didn't see if they have iron or not?  If I must, I will remove the sword and get a different plant, but I'm hoping I can make this work.  I currently have no shrimps in the tank and will not contaminate my substrate with iron if there is not a shrimp-safe source of it.  Thank you!

Is the sword new to the tank? They will often look lousy when you first add them. If you cut off the bad leaves, the new ones should hopefully be healthier when they come in.

Also, swords are big root-feeders, so it would probably be helpful if you stick a couple root tabs under it (I use the Osmocote ones from Han).

It is new, definitely.  I only bought it maybe a week and a half ago.  I just don't want to kill it!  I will definitely look into some osmocote tabs--I was uncertain if they were truly safe for shrimps because I've seen a lot of conflicting information about whether ferts CAN be safe for shrimps.

I use ferts in my shrimp tanks but so far I only have neos in them. I use Seachem line (and their tabs for root feedes) and Tetra iron because I still have it. But I use just like a third part of the recomended dose (maybe even less).

If it's only been a week, honestly, give it more time to adjust and acclimate before you try to diagnose a deficiency. Most aquatic plants are grown emerged, so unless you moved it from one of your other tanks or got it from a hobbyist, what you are likely seeing is the mature leaves dying off as they realize that they're underwater. There will be a period of time while the plant grows new, submersed leaves that will likely look quite different. Add a few root tabs as the sword will need them, but don't worry about water chemistry or fertilizers for a few more weeks. Plants are much more adaptable than shrimp, unless you picked a super finicky plant.