Detritus Worms

I was excited to finally have alot a good looking shrimp. So I was watching them as I waited for the water to drip back in after a water change, and noticed I have a large amount of detritus worms floating around the water column.

I know they are harmless, but they are ugly. what are some cheap, shrimp safe fish that will at least reduce the number floating around. Would Celestial Pearls work? Not really cheap but my favorite, cheap is best though.

Side Note: I'm pretty sure my Otto is scared of them. Kind of Sarcastic, but he is much less colorful the past few days, I think he's sick :-(

Chris

Well, I can tell u, don't panic, think they are planria worms, then over dose the tank

with Fenben, which doesn't even bother the detritus worms, but too much fenben

is harmful to shrimp. It was a very hard lesson to learn, not to mention, expensive,

heart breaking, and a bummer. A lot of praying though. lol

Clean the substrate, and catch the big ones with a shrimp net, and in a few days,

they will be gone. Slow down on the feeding some for a few days.

Ok so after much research, There isn't anything shrimp safe but oftos, which won't eat worms.

I'Il try to catch them in a net, wierd thing is since I only had 1 cherry, 1 Otto, and lots of algea I didn't need to feed. Unsure were they came from, but I have an explosion.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk