Seneye pond monitoring system

I have the saltwater version on my reef tank in my office. I enjoy watching the daily fluctuations in pH and the slight rise in ammonia after feeding. It is also nice to have the ability to log in and check your parameters when you are away from your tank for the weekend.

I have the saltwater version on my reef tank in my office. I enjoy watching the daily fluctuations in pH and the slight rise in ammonia after feeding. It is also nice to have the ability to log in and check your parameters when you are away from your tank for the weekend.

Thanks Andy. Does it provide the option of graphs or chart tracking?

Thanks, I love them. I use the reef one on my planted shrimp tanks, and the pond one for the pond(s). I have not used the home one, but it is the same thing but monitors less.

I use the wifi add on, to keep the tracking. One point you should know is it will not track down to PH below 6.4

My other wish item, is that I can only track one tank per unit. I could use something that I could get a few probes, and then keep all the reading together

Thanks Andy. Does it provide the option of graphs or chart tracking?

it does, but it seems like it only does so for the past 2 days. I am trying to figure out a way to get that data and transfer to an Excel spreadsheet, so I can graph a longer period of time, like a week.