Tiger shrimp genetics

Pedro

Hello guys!

I need some help with Tiger shrimp genetics. My Tiger shrimp got for the first time shrimplets, she was in a Taiwan Bee aquarium (red ruby, red wines, pandas, shadow bees, kk and a zebra black pinto) but there was also a male  Tiger Shrimp so I have no idea who got her berried. The shrimplets are now almost 3 months old and some have a more redish color while others a blueish hue is this normal if the male was the regular tiger? 

These are the shrimplets:

10px6j9.jpg

htadex.jpg

10ht0dz.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

That second picture looks a lot like the F1 Tibee of a friend's tiger x shadow panda cross. Not saying it is, but it looks similar!

This would take months, but you could perform test crosses with the possible P1 fathers. You might be able to see some reversion to the P1 pheno in the F2 shrimp. Then you know who the daddy is.

That second picture looks a lot like the F1 Tibee of a friend's tiger x shadow panda cross. Not saying it is, but it looks similar!

This would take months, but you could perform test crosses with the possible P1 fathers. You might be able to see some reversion to the P1 pheno in the F2 shrimp. Then you know who the daddy is.

Thanks for the reply! :)

Sounds like quite some work ehehe

Any chances that the female or the male tiger (if he is the father) having Blue tiger genes not visible?