Stocking help

Noodle

Hi guys, so I have old fluvel spec II cycled since nov. tested the water with a crs that lived for months and finally passed. I want to restock it with either prl or tb. I like the more solid white of the prl, but also like the idea of different color tb's in one tank. So my question is which is the easier shrimp to care for since they both been inbred for so long? Thanks

I don't know which shrimp are easier PRL or TB's but shrimp live around 1.5 years (it's what I read). If your crs were young then maybe your tank water is off? Please. post your water parameters!

I would have to say at this point in our hobby both are just as easy to keep. Both prefer around the exact same water parameters. I have kept PRL in lower TDS than TBs but they aren't as picky as they once were.

I don't know which hold their color better but I think you're right about black TB's. Lookind at my tank I have 2 RKK mischlings females,  + 1 Red panda male, 2 BB females +3 BB males, 1 BKK panda female +2 BKK males, 1 pink bolt male. I would say 2/3 of the babies in the tank are black pandas.