Looking For Yellow And Carbon Rili

Inverte Ponics

I'm looking for yellow rili and carbon rili (blue mixed coloring).  It's probably too hot for shipping now, but interested in lining something up for fall.  Anyone?

I currently and probably will still have a ton of carbon rili in the fall. 1eac75bc89ecf2359d4428cd29bb4fb1.jpg

d68e8730df194589299905708789ce51.jpg

f1aaabd454f452968600b8c38464252f.jpg

Yellow rili is very hard to find. Some say the stable lines are just light orange rilis.

Hi,

Thanks for posting.  I was reading the same thing.  I think the yellow skeletons are what I've been looking at, but my water parameters aren't suitable for the bee types.  I have very hard, 7.5-ish+ ph water and don't want to mess with modifying it.  Any yellow suggestions?  I have Painted Fire Reds, Blue Velvets and Tangerine Tigers - all doing really well so far.  I'm most interested in color, but would like to broaden the types if possible (also have Indian Whiskers).

I think I would be pretty happy with the Neocaridina davidi Neon Yellow variant for the yellow shrimp.  I'm just wanting something not plain yellow.  Is anyone selling those?  

Edited by Inverte Ponics
add options for purchasing