Highest chances for RED Pintos? Highest for Black GALAXY Pinto?

Just figured I ask two questions at the same time.

Starting two pinto projects, one pushing toward the highest percentage of Red pintos (any Pinto pattern really).

I am starting off with some Red Pintos, but wanted to add some other shrimp to increase the population/reproduction rate. Pretty sure the other shrimp would be TaiTiBee (proven Pinto Misch or not). But what genes would I NOT want to mix in so that the offspring would be as much red (white on body is okay, just don't want black/shadow body). I assume stay away from any crosses that had black/shadow coloration? What about if the mixes had Blue Bolt, or this or that Tiger genes?

The other project would be trying to create my own line of Galaxy Pintos (not to be confused with Galaxy Tigers). Haven't researched much on how Galaxy pintos were created, sooo.... haha

I assume I would stick with black/panda and/or shadow KK mixed TaiTiBees and just selective breed similar phenotypes of the end goal (galaxy pattern). Pretty straight forward for colors I would think with the basic understanding of what is dominant/recessive. Any tips for pursuing this project? I did find some pintos with galaxy genes that I would be incorporating so that should help out a lot. What would be best to breed/add with the Galaxy pinto gene Mischling, just any black/shadow TaiTiBee?

Don't mind producing any other color Pinto :)